Gfx World Wide Desing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

King Galixy is Comming

3 posters

Go down

King Galixy is Comming Empty King Galixy is Comming

Post by King Galixy Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:05 am

You can only see the White Horses in the Distance, you dont know whos comming.
In the small village Kroka is a lil boy who notices what ur looking at. You start to warn the Villagers. They dont seem to realize the terror approaching. The ground starts shaking the Villagers run in fear. The earth's crust splits open and their rises a Shadow Figure of a Black Beast. You run towards the monster waving your arms to distract the beast before it can take action. Not paying attention you get hit by one of the White horses. The cart stops. A tall man steps out. Looks at you and says "I am King Galixy, your new leader." You stand. "I am Doel the Towns messenger" The King walks towards you. Looks closely. He grabs you and throws you in the cart. Onward they went into the Village of Kroka to find your parants. You lead them to a Cottage where all of your family stayed. Yet again one by one they were thrown into the Cart. "Destroy the Village." The King Yelled out. The King rushes back to the Cart and off they go back down the Dusty road. You look back while the Black Beast Terrorizes your Home land. Soon you could no longer hear the screams of the Village people nor the Black Monster, for your village was mere rubble on the ground perishing in the Black Flames only caused by the fear of the Villagers.

I am KING GALIXY your new leader in Victory, bow down to my every need and you will forever be greatful.

King Galixy
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

King Galixy is Comming Empty Re: King Galixy is Comming

Post by UltimatuS Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:18 am

woalah cool story Smile

welcome here mate have fun and stay active... Smile

UltimatuS
Admin
Admin

https://gwwd.forumsr.com